2013 Show Rules and Conditions
It is understood that in signing for and purchasing exhibition space at an event, the show rules and conditions will be adhered to.
Organised by Live Promotions Events Ltd, subsequently referred to in these rules and conditions as the Event Organisers.
1. By completing a show booking form you are entering into a contract with the event organiser (Live Promotions Events Ltd). All contracts are fully binding and non refundable making you fully liable for the total amount of the stand space booked.
2. Deposit. All bookings must be accompanied with 25% deposit which is non-refundable.
3. Trading. Exhibitors are welcome to begin setting up from midday the day before the first show day. All exhibits must be clear of the venue by the time stated in the exhibitor letter, otherwise the event organisers reserve the right to pass on any additional fees from the venue to the client(s). All Exhibitors must book in at the Organisers office before proceeding to trade space allocated.
4. Payment. must be made as per instructions on the booking form.When paying by credit/debit card, full payment will be taken UNLESS OTHERWISE INSTRUCTED. Any additional banking fees incurred during payment are chargeable in full to the clients. No tickets/passes will be despatched until full payment has been received.
5. The sub-letting of all or part of a stand by an Exhibitor is expressly forbidden unless authorised by the Event Organisers in writing prior to the event.
6. Description of goods. The application form for space must contain an accurate description of goods to be exhibited or sold. Only items of this description will be allowed. Food or drink may not be sold from a stand without written permission from the Event Organisers. Tender forms for catering concessions are available by request.
7. Under no circumstances will auctioning, pitching, raffles, tombola or pick-a-ticket stands be allowed at this event without the written permission from the Event Organisers at any event. Knives, crossbows, catapults, offensive weapons and firearms of any type, including air powered guns and ‘BB’ guns are strictly forbidden at this event.
8. Merchandise. Under no circumstances will any exhibitor be allowed to sell any merchandise featuring the show title without written permission from the show organisers.
9. The use of radio microphones is strictly prohibited unless written permission is given stating frequency allowed.
10. Security. Although security will be provided throughout the event, trade stand holders are responsible for the safe keeping of all goods or items on their stands. The Event Organisers will not be responsible in any way for the loss or damage to Exhibitors property whilst it is at the venue.
11. Insurance. Exhibitors are required to take out the necessary insurance against fire and all other risks including third party claims. The Exhibitor must also indemnify the Event Organisers against all claims, damages or expense whatsoever in any way arising out of his attendance or his exhibits on the event site. The completed booking form for a trade stand shall be deemed as confirmation by the Exhibitor that the necessary insurance cover has been obtained, and the Exhibitor agrees to indemnify the Event Organisers, their staff and their agents against all and any claims which may arise.
12. Fire Safety. Exhibitors must familiarise themselves with fire precautions and are required to provide their own 9kg powder fire extinguisher. The Event Organisers reserve the right of inspection by the Fire Safety Officer of all stands and equipment and further to order the use of such equipment or appliances to be discontinued should they contravene fire and safety regulations. All exhibitors are required, by law, to provide a fire risk assesment for there stand.
13. Promotional Material. The distribution of leaflets, posters or other billing materials outside the confines of the stand is forbidden at the venue except by written permission from the Event Organisers.
14. The Event Organisers reserve the right to refuse admission or change the site plan at their discretion. The Event Organisers also reserve the right to refuse an application for exhibition space.
15. Car Parking. All vehicles must be parked in the official exhibitors car park unless they form an integral part of the trade stand.
16. Stand Cleaning. Exhibitors are responsible for the cleanliness of their stands and all rubbish must be removed daily to the bins situated on site. Adequate litter bins must be provided by exhibitors on their stands, should they produce a high volume of litter.
17. Electricity. All electrical supplies requested by an exhibitor to be supplied by the Showground Contractor will be “switched on” on the day of to the event, or earlier only by arrangement. A location plan for all sockets should be supplied to the Event Organisers no later than 21 days prior to the event. Where no plan is provided, the contractors will position the socket at their discretion. Full copy of terms and conditions available on request. If not pre-booked at least 7 days prior to the show, a surcharge of 25% is applicable to electricity supplies. Electricity supplies may not be available to all stands – this is to the discretion of the electrical contractors. Where an exhibitor provides their own electrical supply, generators should be fit for purpose, powered by either diesel or LPG. They should have suitable earthing arrangement by either spike or earthing plate.The organisers reserve the right to prevent use of an electrical system which is not installed in accordance with current regulations. Exhibitors electrical equipment should carry a
current Portable Appliance Testing (PAT) label, which should be available for inspection at the event.
18. Cancellation. All cancellations should be made in writing and are non refundable.
19. Health & Safety. It is a legal requirement that every trader should provide a meaningful risk assessment outlining their activities and methods employed to control any hazards and risks. The risk assessment should be submitted at the point of booking for more details on nsic assessments please see: www.hse.gov.uk/pubns
20. Should inclement weather prevent the siting of your exhibit, you should contact the organisers office to arrange a suitable tow vehicle. Under no circumstances should this be attempted by any other party. If inclement weather or adverse ground conditions prevent the use of your chosen or allocated site, the organisers reserve the right to arrange an alternative site without prior notice. Any ground damage will be charged for at cost. In the event of exceptional weather conditions, exhibitors must provide and use protective trackway in order to prevent ground damage
and consequent charges from the organisers. You are strongley advised to carry your own cancellation insurance for any event you may exhibit at.
21. At all times from entering upon the showground you will ensure that your exhibition, equipment, vehicles and all or any other property is in a condition that is safe for all persons and who may reasonably and forseeably come into contact with or be affected by it that you, your servants and agents conform to all statutory and local conditions, directions and advices of any whatsoever, wheresoever and to whomsoever. All goods or services sold at the show should conform to current trading standards legislation.
22. Any discrepancies regarding trade space, electricity or water supplies are to be reported to Live Promotions events staff at the show – no correspondence will be entered into without this prior notice.
23. No leafleting of any kind is permitted in the grounds of our events. You will be billed accordingly for this offence.